viernes, 7 de enero de 2011

Panton Chair

             

The Panton Chair is one of the most famous icons of Design. 


It was created by Verner Panton, who is considered one of Denmark's most influential 20th-century furniture and interior designers.




I think this chair is really important because it was the very first fully plastic chair made from a single section and it also has won various design prizes world wide.




The Panton Chair is available in different colors like black, red, white, yellow, orange and some others.


One of the first chairs is exhibited in the Museum of Modern Art, New York.


Many artist have been adding their own personality as it shows in the following pictures. 



This design is going to continue being an ICON and I wish I can have one of this pieces in my own house or apartment in a near future.. 

Any of you have one already? Or wish to have one too?...





My way to design...
...salo* 





3 comentarios: